Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the late Steve Jobs.
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”
- “It comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the greatest things that humans have done, and then trying to bring those things in to what you are doing.”
- “Good artists copy, great artists steal.” (Quoting Picasso)
- “It’s always good to do something you love.” (When announcing the iPod, on why Apple chose to get into the music market.)
- “It’s like giving a glass of ice water to somebody in hell!” (Referring to iTunes for Windows)
- “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”
- “…but we didn´t build the Mac for anybody else. We built it for ourselves … We just wanted to build the best we could build.”